Grant & Donation Applications
Any individual, group, charity, volunteers, organisation etc can make an application for grant funding or a donation for any projects, causes, missions, etc that benefit local communities and meet the NGS Group's objective of sustainable development and community support.
Applications can be for anything from helping the elderly get together to socialise, training and education for those who are out of work, CCTV in an areas where crime levels are high, collecting a fund to treat illness, volunteer groups who support the community, youth projects, homelessness, sponsorship of young people in sport etc
All applications must be made in writing to company offices or by email to: email@example.com
All applications must detail:
- Names of applicant(s), organisation etc
- An explanation of the background of the person, organisation, group such as past relevant experiences and circumstances
- Detailed reasons for application to the fund
- How the fund will be used and its effect on the community and individuals
- Amount of fund needed and breakdown of its application
- Contact details
Interest free loans are also considered for those projects and causes which could sustain themselves with appropriate funding and support.